Harbor Light Christian School strives to offer a quality education to students of all economic backgrounds who aspire to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and active participation in school activities.
While we seek to provide students with access to all the opportunities and programs that Harbor Light Christian School offers, tuition aid is granted purely on the basis of financial need, with the amount of the award being dependent upon the resources available. To be considered a family must apply for tuition aid through Confidential Financial Services, an independent 3rd party service.
If a grant is awarded, to continue receiving tuition aid, a student must be in good standing in both academics and citizenship.
Harbor Light Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administering financial assistance.
Please contact the Admissions Office at Harbor Light Christian School for more information: Email email@example.com or call 231-347-7859.
To apply: click on the CFS logo (cfslogin.com) to begin the tuition aid process. Application involves several steps:
- At cfslogin.com, create your user account. Keep track of your username and password.
- Pay the appropriate fee and complete your application online.
- Note that CFS’s recommendations are based on current income and expenses. Extenuating circumstances should be explained on the application in the area provided.
- CFS verifies your application information for us, so watch your email for a response from CFS with instructions of what to do next. Be prepared to fax or email them the first 2 pages of your state and federal tax returns and copies of your 4 most recent pay stubs. There may be other items requested as well.
- Harbor Light Christian School participates in CFS’s Financial Well Being program, an educational program designed to provide each of our applicant families with video education and resources designed to help strengthen your family financially. After your information has been verified, you will receive an email guiding you toward your video and resources. This is part of our tuition aid process, and the video assignment must be completed prior to the disbursement of funds.