Here at Harbor Light Christian School we are committed to giving our students a positive first year of school experience. Our deepest desire is that each child grows in faith and love in the Lord Jesus Christ and becomes an eager, confident learner.
Our purpose is to train and promote initial learning behavior and education skills in three to five year olds. Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate and will be geared to the learning styles of young children and their stages of development. This includes a variety of child and teacher directed activities with the emphasis on active learning through exploration and play using all five senses.
Educational Focus includes the following:
- Bible Lessons
- Character Qualities
- Phonics and Language Arts
Preschool classes are available to meet the needs of your family. You may choose from the following:
- Mon. – Thur. Full Days from 8a-3p
- Mon. – Thur. Half Days from 8a-12:15p
- Fridays are also available and are combined with Kindergarten for Enrichment.
- Child must be 3 before September 1st of the current school year and toilet trained.