HLCS Swordsmen Athletic Mission Statement
It is the philosophy of the athletic department to be an overall reflection of Harbor Light Christian School itself. The mission of Harbor Light Christian School Athletics is to bring honor to Jesus Christ, fans, the school and the community. The purpose of Harbor Light Christian School Athletics is to guide and help all participants grow and develop in their godly character and commitment.
HLCS Athletics Should:
- Bring glory to God
- Encourage fitness
- Be fun
- Be a testimony to other schools, players, officials, and fans
HLCS Athletics Should Teach:
- Maturity, discipline, cooperation, commitment, dependability, how to handle defeat graciously and victory humbly.
Sports Available (2021-2022)
- Boys Basketball (J.V. & Varsity)
- Girls Basketball (J.V. & Varsity)
- Girls Volleyball (Jr. High)
- Girls Softball (Varsity) – Based on interest
- Boys Baseball (Varsity)
Check here for the latest HLCS Swordsmen Spirit Gear!